Heating and Boilers
Our experienced engineers will be able to assist you in all aspects of your heating requirements from boiler installations, upgrading heating systems, fault finding, servicing and maintenance of your boiler. Our engineers specialize in all types of heating and boiler systems.
What are the benefits in upgrading your boiler?
New boilers have rated efficiencies of 90 per cent or more meaning that they use less fuel, resulting in lower CO2 emissions and running costs. Renewable heat technologies do not use fossil fuels, reducing CO2 emissions still further. For example, this means by upgrading your G-rated boiler to an A-rated one, your household heating bill should drop by about a quarter – a saving, on average, of around £235 a year.
We are Gas Safe registered.
We cover all aspects of heating and boilers from:
- Boiler installations
- Boiler upgrades
- Leaking Radiators
- Repairs and installations of cylinders and immersion heaters
- Maintenance of central heating systems
- Installation of under floor heating.
- Pumps, Valves and Radiators
- Room thermostats and programmers
- Under floor heating
- Power flushing
- Installation and replacement of all types of radiator valves and TRV’s (temperature regulating valve’s).
- Installation and repair of heating control valves
- Installation of motorized valves – two and three port
- All insurance work carried out.
We have engineers who specialize in domestic properties.
It is highly recommended that all gas boilers are checked and serviced on an annual basis.